Its been a long while, I know.
And for that I apologize. But I have been working on some projects.
For one, I have started a company with two other lovely individuals.
Our name is Rusted Friend and we make awesome supplies for gaming. Currently we are only covering RPGs and card games, but we hope to cover all gaming needs in the future. I am going into video game production, after all. ;)
Anyway, it’d be cool if you checked us out.
HERE is a link to our facebook page.
HERE is a link to our twitter page.
Our website is currently down, but we’ll have that back up and running soon.
Thanks for your support. You guys ROCK. I will be forever thankful to all of you. <3
I submitted some artwork to the fair to be judged!
Whooo! Wish me luck, guys! (:
I was tagged icanzdoodlez4u
-rule 1: post the rules
-rule 2: answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make five new ones
-rule 3: tag 10 people and link them to your post
-rule 4: let them know you have tagged them
1. What is something in life you are truly set on completing.
I want to have my own studio. Completely selfish, but I want it.
2. If you had the choice to start your life over, knowing what you know but getting a chance to begin again, would you?
Probably not. All the things I would change are miniscule, but they would radically change the person I am today. And I like me.
3. What are your philosophies on life and why?
I used to think it was just to be kind to people and do what I should blah blah blah. But then I met the love of my life and he showed me that I can be who I want to be and succeed in life. Do what makes you happy, and you’ll be set for life.
4. Do you consider yourself a more structured person or one who goes with the flow of life?
Both. I like structure. But then I also like the flow of things. I’d have to say I go with the flow for most things, but then I am structured when it matters. Usually.
5. Would you ever tell a lie even if the outcome meant that you never have to worry about fear again?
Ehh. Lies. They’re tricky. And sometimes completely absolutely positively necessary.
I’m not saying over huge things. just little white lies. They’re still lies, but they’re necessary sometimes.
1. Do you ever think about things while they’re happening and just think “I really like this memory. I’m going to remember this forever”?
2. Best dream you’ve ever had in detail:
3. If you could be a main character in any show, which one and why?
4. Why do people like you?
5. Most dangerous/unwise decision you have ever made
i knowwww i’ve sucked at posting lately… but I just bought two awesome frames that i’m gonna be filling soon. SO STAY WITH ME, FRIENDS. I apologize.